The High-Performing Networks designed and built by us @ UNITED TELECOM SA are based on the following cornerstones:
THE single and uniform Network Operation System across all systems: JUNOS
Juniper Networks® Junos® operating system provides a common language across Juniper’s routing, switching and security devices. The power of one Junos OS reduces complexity in high-performance networks to increase availability and deploy services faster with lower TCO.
What sets Junos OS apart from other network operating systems is the way it is built—one operating system delivered in one software release track and with one
The consistent user experience and automated toolsets of Junos makes planning and training easier, day-today operations more efficient, and changes faster in the network.
Further, one operating system integrating new functionality in software protects customer investment, not only in hardware, but also in internal systems, practices, and knowledge. And that means not only lower TCO, but also greater flexibility in meeting the new needs and opportunities of the business.
Junos integrates network routing, switching, security, and network operating services in a single network operating system to reduce the complexity of a network.
Running the Junos network operating system increases reliability, reduces the time required to deploy new network operating services, and decreases network operation costs by up to 41%
JUNOS is Different by Design
The key advantages of Junos OS derive primarily from how it is built—what Juniper calls:
The power of one differences:
• One operating system across all types and sizes of platforms reduces the time and effort to plan, deploy, and operate network and security infrastructure.
• One release track meets changing needs in software with stable delivery of new functionality in a steady, time-tested cadence.
• One modular software architecture provides highly available, secure and scalable software open to automation and partner innovation.
Click for more:
Juniper Care combines traditional 24x7 support, E-Support, E-Learning, and Service Automation. More than a simple break-fix service, Juniper Care helps you to meet network demands with technical and operational support designed to keep your network running reliably while protecting your high-performance networking investment.
· Scale your operational team to new heights and leverage multi-layered security features through Service Now management capabilities.
· Increase your operational effectiveness and lower operational expenses by using Service Now to reduce the time necessary for problem identification, troubleshooting and communication with Juniper Networks technical support.
· Dramatically simplify operational processes through self-diagnosis and automated incident reporting to significantly reduce mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR); increase uptime, allowing staff to concentrate on higher priority tasks that drive the business.
· Increase operational efficiency by automating detailed inventory management.
· Improve operational stability with early identification of incidents that are reported in real-time, allowing for preemptive diagnosis and repair, increasing the availability of your network.
· The Resident Engineer provides troubleshooting and operational assistance and expertise for a constantly growing list of technologies and products.
· The Resident Consultant provides highly customized network architecture and design assistance and expertise for a constantly growing list of technologies and products.
The Focused Technical Support engineering team has a deep understanding of your network architecture, design, layout, even the applications that your network solution runs on.
Click for more:
Junos Space is a comprehensive Network Management Solution that simplifies and automates management of Juniper’s switching, routing, and security devices. It is a critical component of our SDN strategy by providing a centralized management plane for a single point-of-contact into the network and a common management platform for managing and creating applications that meet specific needs.
Junos Space consists of a network management platform for deep element management, plug-n-play management applications for reducing costs and provisioning new services quickly, and a programmable SDK for network customization. Each of these components work together to deliver a unified network management and orchestration solution to help you more efficiently manage your network.
Junos Space benefits include:
· Single point-of-view to manage network (including Security/Physical/Virtual/Wired/Wireless/Services)
· Extensive automation with the platform and applications
· Point-n-click/GUI-based service provisioning
· Flexible ordering w/ new licensing model
· Rapid Deployment of Switch, Router, and Security Infrastructure
· Reduced time for problem identification and resolution
The use of a standards-based Device Management Interface (DMI), an XML schema-driven device access API, zero day support for new devices, and a plug-and-play application environment, allows in-service device and software upgrades.
Users can access the Junos Space platform functionality using a simple, Web 2.0 graphical user interface (GUI), which uses persona-based workflows and progressive disclosure to enable operator-centric and scope-specific visibility and control.
The Junos Space Platform is a unified approach for managing the network infrastructure and for designing and deploying new services. Junos Space offers a centralized network management and orchestration solution to manage network devices and services through a single-pane of glass for real-time visibility. This means one sign on, one user interface, one location to manage routers, switches, and security devices.
The Applications shown below can be added easily to the Base Platform in order to constitute a complete Network Management Platform: